Solar water pumping system has rapidly developed since last decades, It use solar energy to pump the water from deep well, river, lake or ponds to provide water.
RG Solar water pumping system is the best solution for providing the drinking water and water for irrigation, where extending the main power grid is not economical. It needs only minimum maintenance, but holds high economy, reliability and environment friendly. Solar water pumping system works fully automatic from sunrise up to sunset. The Solar water pumping system consists of a motor, a pump, a controller, and solar panel array.
RG’s Solar water pumping system consists of Solar PV array, solar pump inverter and waterpump. Solar pump inverter with MPPT and varying frequency drive (VFD) will give maximum torqueeven at minimum sunlight. There is no need of any battery. Solar pump inverter directlydrives the pump with high reliability.
The DSP based control will track & extract maximum power from the solar panel so thatmotor will run at a constant torque for the wide range of intensity of sunlight ‐ morning tillevening.This will give 35% extra energy which results in pumping 35% more water compared with theconventional three phase inverter. At the same time, it can reduce system cost andmaintenance costs.
- Adopting the dynamic VI maximum power point tracking (MPPT) control method.
- Variable Frequency drive to provide maximum torque with minimum sunlight.
- Conversion efficiency is more than 98% & high reliability.
- Setting parameters and fault detection through LCD display.
- System protection: Dry Well, Over Flow, Output Overload, Low Input Voltage, Over Input Voltage, Over Temperature, Lightning, Reverse Polarity
- No starting Box Required
- Water storage instead of power storage
- No battery is required.
- Water supply for remote Villages & Homes
- Irrigation of farms & Gardens
- Swimming pools
- Surface water pumping for landscaping streams and waterfalls
- Cattle, Livestock watering systems (animal husbandry )
- Water supply for sea island
- Water treatment projects
- Alternate system for water supply to counter grid power outages.
- Up to 10 HP motor size applications.