RG Solar power plant system Advantages:
RG Solar ETC water heater is designed to fulfill the requirement of water heating for individual house, apartments, hostels, lodges, P.G’s and industry requirements. Heating water with the sun also means long-term benefits, such as being cushioned from future fuel shortages and price increases, and environmental benefits. The solar water heater offers the largest potential savings compared to electric heating, with solar water-heater owners saving as much as 70% annually on their utility bills over the cost of electric water heating.
A 100 liters capacity solar water heater can replace an electric geyser for residential use and saves 1500 units of electricity annually. A solar water heater of 100 liters capacity can prevent emission of 1.5 tons of carbon dioxide per year.
- Various options starting with 100LPD, 125LPD, 150LPD, 200LPD, 250LPD, 300LPD & 500 LPD.
- Vacuum tube outer diameter: 47 mm
- Vacuum tube inner diameter: 37 mm
- Tube length: 1800 mm
- Tank diameter: 480 mm & Tank volume: 100 liters to 250 liters
- Temperature: 70 degree C to 85 degree C
- Tank insulation: PUF 55mm to 80mm (polyurethane foaming)
- Stand frame: aluminum polyester powder coated
- Inner tank material: Stainless Steel 316L grade 0.7 mm
- Outer tank material: Aluminum Polyester powder coated
- Type of fasteners: Stainless Steel & Type of grommets: Silicon rubbers
- Type of circulation: Thermo siphon
- Electrical back up: 1.5 KW each (optional)
- Type of inlet feeding: Using gravity feeding tank for non pressure, low mixing of hot and cold water, and long life of inner tank.
- Green energy, Clean Energy, Free Energy.
- 30% of GOVT Subside from Government of India.
- One time investment for long term hot water.
- Yearly 300+ days of best output.
- Better Performance in winter and cloudy days.
- No Scale Formation& No Pipe Blockage will occur by using Salt & Hard Water.
- Compressed PUF Insulated storage tank to retain the Hot Water for More than 48 Hours.
- Suitable for bore well water & hard water usage.
- Extra Auxiliary tank is fitted instead of Air Vent withstanding high Pressure of cold water. Also minimize mixing of Hot & Cold Water.
- ISI Marked 1.5KW backup heater with Thermostat (Optional)
- More than 7 years of service with satisfied Customers Globally.
- Best Product with less Cost with no major maintenance.